Gas explosion burns Moore County man

November 20, 2008 8:53:06 PM PST
A man was burned Thursday night after his heater exploded. According to the Moore County fire marshal, a man thought there was air in the line of his new load of liquified petroleum gas when he decided to clear the line. However, he was actually letting the gas out.

When he lit the heater, it blew up. He was airlifted to burn center in Chapel Hill.

The victim was talking to paramedics at the scene.

The man's identity has not been released.


Load Comments