Gas leak shuts down businesses

September 20, 2009 5:46:42 PM PDT
A gas leak shut down two businesses for a couple of hours Sunday in downtown Raleigh.It happened in the 400 block of Glenwood Avenue.

A work crew apparently ruptured a gas line causing the leak.

Officials did not issue any evacuations, but they asked people to stay away from the area.

Workers fixed the problem just after 7 p.m. The businesses reopened around the same time.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Most Popular
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments