School bus catches fire

February 10, 2010 5:51:34 AM PST
Some Lee County students had a scare Wednesday morning when the engine of their school bus caught fire.

It happened around 7 a.m. on Colon Road at Riddle Road just north of Sanford.

Officials say all 15 students on board were evacuated from the bus safely and were transferred to another bus for the ride to school.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments