Wake home destroyed by fire

February 15, 2010 4:15:15 AM PST
Firefighters say it appears a fire in a Rolesville area home began in an electric breaker box.

The two adults and a teenager living in the home told investigators they heard a popping sound from the box before the fire began.

It happened on Mitchell Mill Road near the intersection of Misty Pond Way.

The fire got into the roof of the home, and it's a total loss. The family got out safely.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments