Fire sends family to hospital

February 17, 2010 3:11:58 AM PST
Authorities are investigating a fire that sent a Fayetteville family to the hospital early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters were dispatched to a duplex on Mike Street in the Bonnie Dune neighborhood just before 3 a.m. Officials say the fire started in the kitchen.

The family, including children, was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Their conditions are not known and fire officials do not know what started the fire.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments