Fire forces students out of NCCU dorm

July 21, 2010 3:03:04 AM PDT
Some students at North Carolina Central University were evacuated from their dorm rooms early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters were dispatched to campus around 3 a.m. for a fire inside Bayner Hall.

Officials say a small fire started inside a bathroom but was put out immediately. No one was injured.

After firefighters checked the building for safety, students were allowed to return to their rooms.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments