The first bank robbery was at the RBC branch located at 2414 Wycliff Road.
It was called in 11:11 a.m.
In that case, police say the suspects were two men.
The second hold-up was at a BB&T bank Thursday afternoon in Capital Commons near the Mini City area of Raleigh around Capital Boulevard.
That case matches the description of the so-called Repeat Robber who's held up several banks in the Triangle area over the past few months.
The FBI confirmed Thursday afternoon that it's the same man.
In previous robberies, witnesses described the man as a black male with a mustache and beard who stands about 5 feet 8 inches tall.
On October 8, authorities say he held up the First Citizens Bank branch in Zebulon around 3 p.m., and then headed over to Cary, where he robbed the Wachovia branch around closing time.
The FBI says it believes the same man has hit up at least 10 other banks since last August.
All of the previous robberies have been mainly in Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill. Authorities say many have taken place at bank branches inside busy grocery stores:
· 08/10/2009 -- SunTrust, 7905 Falls of the Neuse Road, Raleigh
· 09/24/2010 -- SunTrust, 1231 University Drive, Durham
· 09/25/2010 -- SunTrust, 1817 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Durham
· 09/26/2010 -- Woodforest National Bank, 10050 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
· 09/28/2010 -- SunTrust, 3421 Roxboro Road, Durham
· 09/29/2010 -- SunTrust, 8345 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh
· 10/02/2010 -- SunTrust, 7905 Falls of the Neuse Road, Raleigh
· 10/05/2010 -- BB and T, 143 E. Rosemary Street, Chapel Hill
· 10/08/2010 -- First Citizens Bank, 101 Wakelon St, Zebulon
· 10/08/2010 -- Wachovia, 1701 N Harrison, Cary
The North Carolina Bankers Association offers a reward for information leading to the arrest and indictment of anyone responsible for robbing a bank in North Carolina.
If anyone has information about the suspects or the robberies, call the FBI in Raleigh at 919-380-4500. Tips may also be submitted through the website www.ncbankrobbers.com.