Amber Alert canceled for missing boy

Rey Fernando Bautista Osorio and Isaac Piedra (Images courtesy Wilson Police Department)
June 12, 2011 3:30:39 PM PDT
Police have canceled an Amber Alert for a missing 5-year-old Wilson boy, after he was found safe. Authorities say Isaac Bautista Piedra was located at around 11:14 p.m. Saturday. The Wayne County Sheriff's Office was contacted by family members of the boy's mother. The boy had apparently been dropped off at an unknown family member's house in Durham earlier in the evening, before being brought to Duplin County.

The suspect vehicle was also located at approximately 7:30 p.m. on I-795.

The suspect himself was not found.

A spokesperson with the Wilson Police Department said officers responded to 1111 Arrington Ave around 2:30 Saturday morning in reference to a disturbance.

When officers arrived on scene, they found Ma Natividad Piedra-Macedo, 31, stabbed. She was taken to the Wilson Medical Center and then flown to Pitt Memorial Hospital, where she is listed in critical condition.

Police said the victim’s husband, Rey Fernando Bautista Osorio, 34, is responsible for the attack. They say he also took the couple's 5-year-old son.

An Amber Alert had been issued for the boy.

Warrants have been issued for Bautista Osorio on assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury charges.

Anyone with information on the location of Rey Fernando Bautista Osorio, is asked to call the Wilson County 911 Center at (252) 237-8300 or dial 911, or *HP.

Baustista Osorio is described as a 34-year-old Hispanic male who is 5 feet 7 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments