Bed and breakfast damaged by lightning fire

Lightning is the suspected cause of a fire that heavily damaged a Raleigh bed and breakfast

June 20, 2011 9:21:03 AM PDT
Lightning is the suspected cause of a fire that heavily damaged a Raleigh bed and breakfast Monday.

Firefighters were called to the Cameron Park Inn at 211 Groveland Avenue around 2 a.m. That's near Cameron Village.

Two guests were staying at the B&B. Both made it out safely.

The upper floor of the building was gutted by the flames.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook