Man recovering after fire destroys home

February 26, 2012 8:24:05 PM PST
A Johnston County man is recovering at UNC's Jaycee Burn Center after an early morning fire destroyed his home.

The blaze happened around 7 a.m. Sunday morning at a mobile home on Raleigh Road in Benson.

Authorities said the man was taken to Chapel Hill for smoke inhalation.

His name has not been released.

Investigators have not said what sparked the fire but believe it was accidental.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments