Cause sought for Granville Co. mansion fire

July 2, 2012 3:00:22 PM PDT
Fire ripped through a home in Granville County Sunday afternoon.

Officials believe the fire started from cooking on a gas grill in a screened in porch The home, located in the 2100 block of Sam Hayes Road, is a total loss after the fire.

The fire was so massive that crews were called in from Durham and Wake Counties to help. Storms passed through the area as firefighters worked to get the fire under control and may have aided crews.

No one was injured in the blaze.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments