One treated for smoke in house fire

May 13, 2012 7:14:17 PM PDT
Fayetteville fire officials said one person was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire Sunday.

It happened in the 6300 hundred block of Fanning Circle shortly after 7 p.m.

They said the blaze was contained in the kitchen, but the entire home had smoke damage.

One person inside the home was treated for the smoke but not taken to the hospital.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments