Raleigh restaurant catches on fire

No one was inside Bahama Breeze on Wake Forest Road in Raleigh when the fire broke out late Monday night.

May 15, 2012 4:05:37 AM PDT
Flames were seen shooting out of the roof of a Raleigh restaurant just after midnight Monday.

No one was inside Bahama Breeze on Wake Forest Road when the fire broke out.

Officials said a malfunction in an AC motor is being blamed for sparking the blaze.

The restaurant will be closed Tuesday.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments