• WEATHER ALERT Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Raleigh restaurant catches on fire

No one was inside Bahama Breeze on Wake Forest Road in Raleigh when the fire broke out late Monday night.

May 15, 2012 4:05:37 AM PDT
Flames were seen shooting out of the roof of a Raleigh restaurant just after midnight Monday.

No one was inside Bahama Breeze on Wake Forest Road when the fire broke out.

Officials said a malfunction in an AC motor is being blamed for sparking the blaze.

The restaurant will be closed Tuesday.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments