Carbon monoxide levels send four to hospital

June 10, 2012 12:19:44 PM PDT
A small fire in a Raleigh apartment sent four people to the hospital Sunday after emergency responders found residents experiencing carbon monoxide symptoms.

Multiple emergency crews responded shortly after 10 a.m. to 2810 Greshman Grove Lane when the apartment fire caused 25 people to be evacuated from their homes.

It was quickly determined that the blaze was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Some people were treated at the scene for breathing difficulty, and excluding the four taken to the hospital, all affected residents were back in their homes by Sunday afternoon.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments