Arthur Lenward Jenkins and Antonio Eggleton of Person County have been charged in connection with several break-ins where air conditioning units and parts were stolen.
Authorities said the thefts occurred throughout the month of November at the following churches and buildings in Rougemont and Bahama:
- Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witness (114 Bowen Rd, Rougemont)
- Red Mountain Baptist Church (1322 Red Mountain Rd, Rougemont)
- Praise and Deliverance Church (10855 Quail Roost Rd, Bahama)
- New Red Mountain Missionary Baptist Church (1401 Red Mountain Rd, Rougemont)
- Bahama Ruritan Club (8202 Stagville Rd, Bahama)
- Knap of Reeds Masonic Lodge (158 Bahama Rd, Bahama)
The suspects were arrested after a weeks long investigation, which included a parallel investigation with The Person County Sheriff's Department.