Fayetteville firefighters put out balcony blaze

Fire at Brookstone Apartments in Fayetteville Monday (Photo courtesy of Francesca Hewitt)
February 18, 2013 1:40:04 PM PST
Firefighters say discarded smoking materials were to blame for a blaze that sparked on an apartment balcony Monday afternoon.

The fire was reported in the Brookstone apartment complex in the 1600 block of Brookstone Lane.

The flames were contained to the balcony area. Two apartments have some damage.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments