Fire in Zebulon home

Fire broke out around 2 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Gannon Avenue in Zebulon.
May 9, 2013 1:14:19 PM PDT
A family home in Zebulon caught fire overnight.

Flames broke out around 2 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Gannon Avenue.

» Click here for a map of the area «

Fire crews at the scene told ABC11 that the blaze started in the upstairs part of the home.

Everyone inside the house at the time was able to get out safely.

Authorities said they believed the fire was caused by an electrical issue in the attic area.

Further details have not been released.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments