Fire displaces Fayetteville family

November 14, 2013 7:09:24 PM PST
Fire damaged a home in Fayetteville Thursday night.

It started about 8:30 p.m. in the 6700 block of Candlewood Drive in the Loch Loman community.

» Click here for a Google map of the area. «

Fire officials say the blaze began in the fireplace and quickly spread because the damper was closed.

Two adults and two children inside the home got out safely.

Most of the damage occurred to the inside and in the back of the house.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments