Fire damages Raleigh home

December 25, 2013 7:15:03 PM PST
The Red Cross is helping a couple find a place to sleep after their house caught on fire Wednesday night.

Firefighters battled flames at the home in the 500 block of Granite Street.

» Click here for a Google map of the area. «

Investigators believe a problem with the wiring on the water heater started the fire.

Thankfully, they say the damage was not too extensive.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments