1 injured in Raleigh house fire, cooking believed cause

A Raleigh man is injured after trying to escape a house fire.
February 9, 2014 2:44:02 PM PST
A Raleigh man is recovering after injuring himself jumping out of a window to escape his burning home.

Authorities say the fire started around 6:00 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hartford Road.

Investigators believe food left unattended on the stove is what sparked the flames.

Three people have been displaced, and the Red Cross is assisting.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments