Possible CO poisoning at Carrboro post office

March 7, 2014 1:28:10 PM PST
Friday's ice storm is being blamed for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the Carrboro post office.

Authorities say the power was out at the office on West Main Street when workers arrived for their 3 a.m. shift. So, they fired up a portable generator.

However, hours later employees reported having headaches and feeling nauseous.

Eight workers were treated in all.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments