House fire displaces Durham family

April 6, 2014 10:30:46 AM PDT
Durham firefighters are trying to figure out what caused a house fire Saturday afternoon.

It happened around 4:00 p.m. in the 200 block of South Adams Street.

Investigators say the fire started in the basement and then spread to the first floor.

Three adults and one child inside the home got out safely.

Officials say the interior of the house is mostly charred.

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments