Grease burns 3 children in Durham

Firefighters and EMS responded to an unusual scene on Lawson St and McDougald Terrace.
April 12, 2014 8:29:57 AM PDT
Durham firefighters and EMS responded to an unusual scene on Lawson Street and McDougald Terrace Friday night.

A fire official told ABC11 grease burned three small children in a kitchen.

The incident has been ruled accidental.

The kids were taken to the NC Jaycee Burn Center in Chapel Hill.

There is still no word on their condition.

Load Comments