- You can never figure out which way you're going on the Beltline, even if you've lived here for years.
- NBA? NFL? MLB? Never heard of 'em. Show us an NCAA game and we'll show you how to pull for a team.
- If your blood doesn't bleed a shade of blue, you're sick of hearing about that rivalry. But secretly you hate one more than you hate the other.
- IS THAT A SNOW FLAKE? *Runs to check the school cancellations.*
- "Going to the rodeo" means eating grilled cheese out of a truck.
- When someone says they're from Cary, you ask where they're originally from. And you're only half-joking.
- BBQ is a food, not an event, and you have no patience for people who prefer that other style.
- You know where to get Cheerwine on tap.
- The ACC tournament means a 3-day work week. (If you can't take off, that's OK because the games are on every TV you pass by anyway.)
- You have a favorite beach spot. And a favorite mountain spot. How can you not when they're both just three hours away?
- You have experienced all four seasons in the span of less than a week.
(Photo courtesy of Zajohnso)
How else do you know you're in the Triangle? Let us know in the comments!