Fayetteville homeowners unsure what sparked blaze

EMBED </>More News Videos

Fayetteville firefighters were called to a garage fire Monday night.

Homeowners in Fayetteville say they have no idea how a fire started inside their garage Monday night.

Firefighters were called to the blaze on Wyatt Street, off Ireland Drive near Village Drive, after the rear garage caught on fire.

The flames destroyed two cars before crews could get the fire under control.

The homeowners were at home at the time and told ABC11 they were unsure what sparked the blaze.

Related Topics:
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)