RALEIGH (WTVD) --Raleigh police are investigating a home invasion and shooting that sent one man to the hospital Saturday morning.
Police said it happened around 5 a.m. at a home in the 1200 block of North Raleigh Boulevard.
When officers arrived, they found 35-year-old Maurice Antonio Wilson. He had been shot in the torso during the home invasion, police said.
Wilson was taken to WakeMed for treatment. His condition was not released.
Multiple suspects were involved in the incident, but police have not made any arrests.
Anyone who has information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
Report a Typo