WAKE FOREST, N.C. (WTVD) --Firefighters are trying to figure out what sparked a fire that destroyed a Wake Forest home Sunday.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. on Rockville Road. When firefighters arrived, the house was engulfed in flames.
The fire chief told ABC11 the fire started in the back of the house and quickly spread to the attic. The roof in the garage area collapsed.
Luckily, no one was at home at the time of the blaze and no one was injured.
Fire officials said the house is a total loss.
Report a Typo