• WEATHER ALERT Winter Storm Warning
  • Click here for the latest weather-related closings and delays
  • Programming Alert: General Hospital will air at 1:07 a.m.

Ball of glue removed from dog's stomach

EMBED </>More Videos

A six-month-old puppy in Oklahoma was rushed into emergency surgery after she swallowed Gorilla Glue.

A six-month-old puppy in Oklahoma was rushed into emergency surgery after she swallowed Gorilla Glue.

Krystal Wilson's Weimaraner, named Lake, found the glue that had been left out by a family member.

It wasn't too long after the puppy ate some of the glue that Wilson noticed something was wrong.

Lake's stomach had started to expand.

During the emergency surgery, doctors found a mold of her stomach, solid as a rock.

Lake is now back home.

The puppy is recovering quickly.

Related Topics:
petsdogsurgerynational
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)