Workers jump to safety when equipment catches fire

EMBED </>More News Videos

It happened in Boise, Idaho

Two construction workers had to jump to safety when their equipment caught fire.

It happened six stories above the streets of Boise, Idaho on Monday.

Fire officials say a welding blanket caught fire on a scissor lift.

The two men climbed out onto the boom while other workers swung it closer to a walkway.

The pair leapt off to the building just in time.

Doctors treated both for smoke inhalation but they are doing okay.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
newsmust-see video
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments