1 dead after apartment fire in Raleigh

EMBED </>More News Videos

The blaze started in a kitchen.

Raleigh firefighters pulled a person from a burning apartment in the 48-hundred block of Tapers Drive and rushed him to the hospital early Wednesday.

Firefighters said the man suffered burns and smoke inhalation.

Officials later said the man has died.



The blaze apparently started when the man was cooking.

Units around the man's apartment also suffered smoke and water damage.
Related Topics:
newsfireRaleigh
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments