Raleigh family loses home to fire

EMBED </>More Videos

The Red Cross is assisting after a blaze destroyed a family's home in Raleigh Tuesday morning. (WTVD)

A Raleigh family is searching for a place to stay after losing their home to a fire.

The fire broke out Tuesday morning in the 1200 block of Kinsfolk Circle.

The Red Cross said the family and their dog were able to get out OK.



Neighbors said the fire was intense.

WANT TO HELP THE MCNEIL FAMILY? CLICK HERE

"I wasn't able to see the flames, but I could smell a little bit from over there," said neighbor Jerardo Alvarado. "I kind of walked over here a bit and I was like 'Oh my God,' and I just saw the front house was mostly on fire."

In a 911 call, a neighbor calls in the incident, saying that the flames are huge and that the furniture is going to burn.



Investigators said the fire started with grilling material in a trash can.

Related Topics:
newsfireRaleigh
(Copyright ©2017 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments