Fire damages Durham home

EMBED </>More Videos

Fire damages Durham home

Fire badly damaged a home in Durham Sunday night.

It happened just before 10 p.m. on Crest Street near Shirley Street.

Pictures from the scene showed flames pouring from a door as firefighters moved in to put them out.

A man in the home and his dog got out okay.

Firefighters said the blaze began with a pan on a stove and spread from the kitchen to a living room area.


Related Topics:
fireDurham
(Copyright ©2017 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments