• BREAKING NEWS Suspect charged in case of missing UVa student

Electrical wiring sparks Durham apartment fire

Saturday, June 14, 2014
Durham firefighters believe electrical wiring sparked a large fire at an apartment complex.

It happened Saturday morning in the 2900 block of Salvone Court. That's just off Holloway Street.

Officials say the fire burned between the walls of two third floor units at one point.

Two apartments have damage and there appears to be damage to the roof.

No one was hurt. The Red Cross is helping four residents.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
news apartment fire Durham
(Copyright ©2014 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments