MOUNT OLIVE, North Carolina (WTVD) -- The N.C. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Division is investigating an electrocution at the Butterball plant in Mount Olive.
It happened on Tuesday evening while an employee was trying to replace a light in the ceiling.
Officials said the man died by electric shock.
An investigation into his death could take up to three to four months for the Occupational Safety and Health Division to complete.
Safety officials investigate electrocution in Mount Olive Butterball plant
More TOP STORIES News