Billy Ray Lawrence, 19, and Cedric Lamont Miles, 21, both of Raleigh, are facing charges for allegedly holding up the RBC bank on Wycliff Road.
Police said that robbery does not appear to be related to the BB& robbery that happened on Thursday.
That case matches the description of the so-called Repeat Robber who's held up several banks in the Triangle area over the past few months.
All of the Repeat Robber's crimes have been mainly in Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill. Authorities say many have taken place at bank branches inside busy grocery stores:
· 08/10/2009 -- SunTrust, 7905 Falls of the Neuse Road, Raleigh
· 09/24/2010 -- SunTrust, 1231 University Drive, Durham
· 09/25/2010 -- SunTrust, 1817 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Durham
· 09/26/2010 -- Woodforest National Bank, 10050 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
· 09/28/2010 -- SunTrust, 3421 Roxboro Road, Durham
· 09/29/2010 -- SunTrust, 8345 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh
· 10/02/2010 -- SunTrust, 7905 Falls of the Neuse Road, Raleigh
· 10/05/2010 -- BB and T, 143 E. Rosemary Street, Chapel Hill
· 10/08/2010 -- First Citizens Bank, 101 Wakelon St, Zebulon
· 10/08/2010 -- Wachovia, 1701 N Harrison, Cary
The North Carolina Bankers Association offers a reward for information leading to the arrest and indictment of anyone responsible for robbing a bank in North Carolina.
If anyone has information about the suspects or the robberies, call the FBI in Raleigh at 919-380-4500. Tips may also be submitted through the website www.ncbankrobbers.com.