- Brown Sugar 2TBL
- Sugar ¼ cup + 2TBL
- Butter ½ cup
- Baking Soda ¾ tsp
- Molasses 2/3 cup
- Ginger 2tsp
- Cinnamon 1tsp
- Eggs 1
- Cake Flour 3 cups
- In a mixer bowl whisk the sugars, spices and baking soda together.
- Add the butter to the mixer and lightly cream, you are not looking to whip air into the dough.
- Once creamed add the egg and the molasses.
- Add the cake flour mixing just until the dough is combined.
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour, roll out on a floured surface.
- Cut into desired shapes and bake at 350.