It is the same breeder who provided the mascot for N.C. State.
Authorities said five of the dogs at Tarheel Tamaskan were poisoned when a bowl of fish laced with antifreeze was placed near the dogs.
Two of the dogs had to be put down.
Fox Sports Carolinas reported that one of those euthanized was the father of "Tuffy" the N.C. State mascot.
This is the second poisoning at Tarheel Tamaskan within the past year.
No arrests have been made in either case.
Classifieds | Report A Typo |
Send Tip |
Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook