Yet during this crisis, some companies are hiring to fill the demands of the new normal.
Here are some companies who are hiring in North Carolina right now:
- USPS is looking for mail carriers and distribution associates across the state
- Harris Teeter continues to list hundreds of new job openings
- The State of North Carolina, one of the largest Triangle-area employers, is hiring across its essential divisions
- McDonald's has many openings
- AutoZone is hiring several positions including sales associates and shift supervisors
- Chipotle is hiring management and team member positions.
- Lowe's has more than 1,000 job openings in North Carolina
- Home Depot is hiring part-time and full-time seasonal positions
- Target has a variety of open positions in the area
- Advance Auto Parts has hundreds of openings, including for local delivery drivers
Jobs hiring during coronavirus pandemic include Walmart, Papa John's, Amazon