Fayetteville fire sparked in garage

WTVD logo
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Fire generic

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville firefighters responded to a house fire that displaced a family of three on Saturday.

Authorities said it happened around 1:45 p.m. at 548 Alleghany Road. That's off Raeford Road in the Oakdale Community.

Initial investigation of the fire showed that the overhead garage door opener sparked the flames.

There were no injuries reported. The family is staying with relatives, according to authorities.

Report a Typo