Fire breaks out at Garner home

WTVD logo
Monday, July 9, 2018

WAKE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fire crews are working to learn the cause of a fire that broke out at a Garner home early Monday morning.

The fire started before 2:30 a.m. at a home on Verde Glen Drive.

Officials said a man and his dog were home at the time but made it out safely.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined; however, they believe it started in the back of the house.

The Red Cross was on scene to help the man who was displaced.