Simple and delicious Grinch-themed fruit snacks can be made in under a minute.
Lucy Hayhurst and Kristen Norton, who run Well Balanced Nutrition, devised the following recipe for some delicious and healthy holiday treats:
Grinch fruit snacks ingredients
- 1 small bunch green grapes
- 1-2 ripe bananas
- 1 pint strawberries
- Yogurt raisins (or mini marshmallows)
1) Prepare ingredients:
2) Wash & remove grapes from the stem.
3) Slice banana into 1/4 inch round slices.
4) Wash strawberries and remove the green top.
5) To assemble:
6) Start by sticking 1 yogurt raisin on the tip of the toothpick
7) Next slide the strawberry on the toothpick (top faced down)
8) Then add 1 banana slice
9) Finally, add the green grape to complete the Grinch.
10) Enjoy with friends or family at your next holiday party!
For more recipes, you can visit their website here.