The Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a new alert on fidget spinners.
RELATED: FIDGET SPINNERS ARE THE LATEST TOY SENSATION, BUT ARE THEY AN IRONIC DISTRACTION?
The agency said there have been a handful of choking incidents with the popular gizmos - and not just with toddlers.
In May, a 10-year-old girl choked on a part from hers and had to have it surgically removed.
There have also been at least two fires involving battery-operated spinners.
Experts said those should never be charged overnight or without someone watching them.