Justin Bieber's pic of him with on-again off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez was the runner up with 1.9 million likes.
Pop star Ariana Grande's pic of her partying with Miley Cyrus rounded out the Top 3 post popular posts wot the year with 1.84 million likes.
Instagram users don't just like to post pics of what they're doing, they also like to let others know where they've been. Disneyland was the most popular geotagged location of the year, followed by Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles and Times Square in New York.
Check out the full list of the Top 10 most popular geotagged location on Instagram for 2014:
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, California
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
3. Times Square, New York, New York
4. Siam Paragon shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
5. Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
6. Muse du Louvre, Paris, France
7. Red Square, Moscow, Russia
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, New York
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
According to Instagram, more than 20 billion photos have been shared to date.