Firefighters pull two dogs from burning Durham home

(WTVD)

Firefighters spent a cold evening Wednesday on the scene of a house fire.

It happened in the 500 block of Reynolds Avenue, which is near the Hope Valley area of Durham, just before 9 p.m.

Two dogs were rescued from the home. One was revived by paramedics from Durham County EMS. No people were injured.

Roughly half of the structure suffered severe damage.

Investigators said a space heater placed too close to combustible materials sparked the fire.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
house fireDurham
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)