Electrical fire damaged Raleigh dry cleaner

EMBED </>More Videos

An electrical fire sparked overnight at a Raleigh dry cleaning business (WTVD)

An electrical fire broke out at a dry cleaning business in Raleigh Saturday night.

It happened in the 8-thousand block of Gulf Court at around 10 p.m.

It took crews just under an hour to knock down the flames at the H2O Cleaners.

One firefighter was treated on the scene for dehydration according to authorities.

A third of the building was damaged.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
fireRaleigh
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)