RALEIGH (WTVD) -- The Raleigh Fire Department responded to a fire in the 1100 block of Trinity Pine Lane on Friday night.
The fire, which was at the Trinity Commons apartment complex, was quickly put out.
There was heavy smoke when firefighters arrived, and officials said the fire may have started in a kitchen.
The tenant on the third-floor unit where the fire began has been displaced. No word yet on how many people live there or were inside the unit.
No other details were immediately available.
Report a Typo
More TOP STORIES News