DURHAM (WTVD) -- Firefighters spent a cold evening Wednesday on the scene of a house fire.
It happened in the 500 block of Reynolds Avenue, which is near the Hope Valley area of Durham, just before 9 p.m.
Two dogs were rescued from the home. One was revived by paramedics from Durham County EMS. No people were injured.
Roughly half of the structure suffered severe damage.
Investigators said a space heater placed too close to combustible materials sparked the fire.
Report a Typo
More TOP STORIES News