Mother rushes into burning home to rescue kids

EMBED </>More Videos

Hoke County mother rushes into burning home to rescue kids (WTVD)

A Hoke County family is safe after a mother rushed into the family's burning home to rescue her children.

It happened just after midnight on Bristol Court in Raeford.


The mother was treated for smoke inhalation, according to officials.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze quickly, but it is unclear what sparked the blaze.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
fire escapefirehouse fireRaeford
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)