FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- A Cumberland County high school principal was burned by a propane grill during a cookout for seniors Thursday.
Seventy-First High School Principal Myron Williams suffered third-degree burns at Mazarick Park in Fayetteville.
Officials said Williams was trying to light the grill when he opened the lid and the fumes ignited.
At last report, Williams was in good condition at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill. He suffered third-degree burns to his arm, side, and shoulder.
No one else was injured.
Report a Typo
Principal burned during cookout for seniors in Cumberland County
More TOP STORIES News