Small fire at Cary business

EMBED </>More Videos

The blaze began in an electrical panel. (WTVD)

Firefighters from Cary and Raleigh went to a fire at 100 Aeroglide Drive Tuesday evening. Pictures from the scene showed light smoke coming from the large commercial building.

A Town of Cary spokesperson said it was a fire in an electrical control panel.

The blaze was quickly brought under control, and there were no injuries.

Related Topics:
fireCary
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)